Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Final Presentation for ESD.36

Hooray, ESD.36 is over for me. We got our presentation just in time (eg, this morning 10:30). The term project is a bit challenging for me for many reasons. First, I am not in particular interested in manufacturing, even true for Aircraft manufacturing. Second, both my team members are distance. Thuy got a new job yesterday and Tarek is on Beirut. Last, the schedule was super tight. We started really working on the ppt just a couple of days ago. I wasn't even sure if we can get all the slides in time.

In the end, we delivered. I am so glad that ESD.36 is done.

In retrospect, it wasn't a bad class. I think I picked up some useful stuff, such as CPM, DSM and many other tools and methods. I doubt all of them will be useful, but I think it's worth to know those tools and, more importantly, terms.

No comments: