Saturday, February 2, 2008

MIT Europe Career Fair and MIT China

Intended as preview for next year's job hunting, a bunch of SDMers (Nitin, Nisheeth, John Webb, Jeff) went to the Europe Career Fair today. I found this fair was not really targeted for us Sloanies/SDMers. Its main focus was some technical positions aimed for undergrads (entry level technical) or PhDs (senior level technicals). At this moment, my area of interests is still with technology management or general management positions (don't give up the hope;) ).


However, I did get a chance to talk to the MIT-Spain program. They have quite a bunch of internships available in Spain. This made me to look into MIT-China program. Not surprisingly, MIT-China can help you arrange internship in China too. I fired away an email to the director there. Hopefully, I can do a internship in Beijing or Shanghai in my area of interests (management). It would be very helpful to gain some experience of working for western company in China. Let's see how it will turn out.

No comments: